Getting old... too fast

latony007

Im 32 and my vision has gotten worse over the last couple years so I've had to go from not needing glasses to having to wear them at night to drive.

It happens.
Night is definitaly when i NEED them too, although they do make it better during the day too but i guess my eyes arent as tired and i can read signs better during the day.

I've been wearing glasses since I was 10...

Started using contacts 3 years ago. They make motorcycling so much better! I had a pair of glasses with magnetic sun shades for a while, but the magnet faded and once while adjusting them on the highway the wind caught them and off they went... Just wearing regular sunglasses is a great blessing!

Now I just have to figure out how to pay for Lasik, I would be the perfect candidate.

Of course, or unfortunately, I have also started to feel the ravages of time. My glasses have progressive lenses, because the strength I need to see far is too strong for my eyes to focus near... :rolleyes:
they told me to get progressives but im not really having a problem reading up close yet do i declined which was really a good move since they wanted like 500+ for progressives i can get online for 100$. I should really look into contacts though because the glasses are a pain with the helmet.

Lasik interested people should look up places in Malaysia or Thailand.
For 1/4 of the price you get a 5* holiday, transfers & procedure.

My wife treated herself to some new assets in February, for $5k including flights & 10 days in Bangkok. She can not reccomend it more, I cant say I oppose her at all;)

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
hmm, to each his own but not letting someone in thailand who was up all night cruising for youngens lazer my eyes, but thats just me :)