Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Sparkxx1

I'd drive down from NYC just to ride and meet some people with FZ6R's but I don't want to risk a trip that long without a license. Getting it in the next two weeks. :thumbup:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

CDN6R

SHEEESH!!! Why do I live in Canada? ( need a damn visa,passport) to visit my Forum friends (I assume you are all my friends??????) and in the BOONIES to boot!!!!!! :mad: Laurie (sounds like a lot of fun!)

bigguybbr

Wish you guys were closer, sounds like fun! If I avoid highways I could almost make it there in 9 hours lol.

Sparkxx1

SHEEESH!!! Why do I live in Canada? ( need a damn visa,passport) to visit my Forum friends (I assume you are all my friends??????) and in the BOONIES to boot!!!!!! :mad: Laurie (sounds like a lot of fun!)
My regular ID(acts as a passport to Mexico and Canada) lets me go into Canada, I'm thinking about making a trip up there sometime this summer. :)

Patek86

Normally I'm up for a nice long ride and a BBQ (I drove 3hrs to NYC sunday, just to grab lunch) but unfortunately, that weekend is right in the middle of law school finals and any free time I have is devoted to studying.

Hope everyone has a great time and that it is a success, so that we can possibly organize another event like this.

Enjoy!
PK

Patek86

Oh and make sure someone takes pictures, it would be nice to see all the bikes together.

Thanks
PK

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member