Gas tank anyone?

Nrstar8088

Hello there and happy holidays!

I know this is quite a long shot but does anyone have a gas tank for sale that would fit my 2013 FZ6R? (The royal blue color)

I have a few small dents in mine and I can't help but be bothered by them.

I'm looking into small dent removal but figured I'd ask here also to see about a replacement.

I think the price for a brand new one is was too high to justify right now.

Thanks again!!
Rob

Midori

I actually do have a brand new tank in the box still in the garage. I got it back in 2010 after I dropped my baby. I figured I was going to drop her again and then I'd have an excuse to replace it but that's never happened.

I paid the full list price on that back in the day. I'll sell it for 200$ plus whatever shipping is. If you happen to be in Colorado we can just meet up. Here's a pic of my bikes color so you can confirm color match.

. IMG_7252.jpg

Nrstar8088

I actually do have a brand new tank in the box still in the garage. I got it back in 2010 after I dropped my baby. I figured I was going to drop her again and then I'd have an excuse to replace it but that's never happened.

I paid the full list price on that back in the day. I'll sell it for 200$ plus whatever shipping is. If you happen to be in Colorado we can just meet up. Here's a pic of my bikes color so you can confirm color match.

. View attachment 41984
Thanks for replying with the offer.

I'm interested. Do you have any idea how much shipping will cost?

Just_Jim

Shipping will most likely be more than $80. A few years ago, someone on here was interested in buying a front fender from me and shipping from Colorado to New York was going to be $73.

It's the box size, not the weight, that makes shipping so expensive.

Midori

I returned a subwoofer to B&H and fedex wanted $80 to ship it. I asked B&H what shipping options I had and they had a corporate account I could use; the shipping was $11 and they just deducted it from my refund. I wish the shipping companies were more favorable to individuals because that's a crazy difference in price.

Kemberly

. View attachment 41984
Did you ever sell the gas tank?I'm looking for one for my bfs bike.