FZ6R without fairing decals?

oOKooZOo

I was wondering if anyone has a Raven 6R without the fairing decals. I'm thinking about taking mine off but I don't want it to look as goofy with them off as it does with them on.

Ideas?

oOKooZOo

Even though I've been part of this forum for over a year now, I'm still kind of a noob when it comes to this forum stuff.

How do I get to your update thread?

Boy do I feel retarded! Ha!:banghead:

oOKooZOo

Looking at your bike makes me want to rush right out and strip them off! Really sharp looking bike. But I am without a hair dryer or heat gun. I live in a house with three women and NO hair dryer. How does that work! Damn Asians and their "air drying"

FYI: I'm white haha

travisH3

Tons have done it, including myself. Looks way better without. Paint the forks black too.

Here's what searching brought up:

http://www.600cc.org/forum/search.php?searchid=379446
I was planning in plasti dipping my front forks like you mentioned, what's the best way to get the inside of the fork. I don't have a stand for the front to take the tire off and didnt know if anyone had an idea. I'm thinking to take the brake calipers off and the front fender should give me some more room.

And I read through your thread but didn't see any pics of your bike with painted forks, ya got one you could post?

Roaddawg

I was planning in plasti dipping my front forks like you mentioned, what's the best way to get the inside of the fork. I don't have a stand for the front to take the tire off and didnt know if anyone had an idea. I'm thinking to take the brake calipers off and the front fender should give me some more room.

And I read through your thread but didn't see any pics of your bike with painted forks, ya got one you could post?
I didn't use Plasti-dip, I used a regular satin black spray paint. I removed my front wheel, fender, and brake calipers and then taped everything else off. You could probably get most of it painted if you tape everything around it off good. Here's a current pic of how my bike looks. It's gone through some changes over the last 3 1/2 years.

Attachments

Last edited:

travisH3

I like plasti dip just in case I do not like it lol.