FZ6R V-Stacks (im thinking about group buy, How about you???)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

I think Marthy is hunting that elusive 98hp mark. Buy a FZ6 engine and do the swap, saves lots of time and tinkering. :D

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Me and the wife visit few apartment over the weekend and we were joking around about having a garage big enough for 2 bikes. She said: You not getting a 2nd bike if I don't get a 2 bedroom apartment. We sigh last night for a 2 bedrooms apartment with attach garage :D

Your idea of FZ6 engine sound good... But I might go for the liter bike (FZ1) or get a real Sport-Touring bike and keep the 6R to beat around town in a more sporty version. And the wife can ride the 6R on weekends and learn.
There you go, bigger bike, MORE POWER (FZ1) is always good.
Are you going to dyno again after the v-stacks and air box wrap for some comparisons?
Curious to see.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

mdgreene2001

Anyone do the v stacks Marthy posted? Dyno results? Trim length? Etc...

mdgreene2001

poidabike

Yeah, all this modding for about 10HP. Woopee.
Just going to save my dough and wait till I'm off my P's and go straight to a big bike big. 1098 duke me thinks.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ST3RL0

I was never intended to turn the 6R into a rocket ship. It was all fun and good learning tool to play with the 6R and try to improve the overall performance of the bike. 10-12WHP is not that much but on a 460something lbs bike is quite noticeable.

All that play around and learning thing was good enough to bring my buddy FZ8 from 89 WHP to 112 WHP... and still playing/working on it. We all have different hobbies.

If all mater to me is pure HP... I'll have a Tuono park in the Man cave and call it the day... but it won't be has fun!
And who doesn't like a challenge

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member