FZ6R Transformers

MNDZA

Doesn't our headlight kinda look like the Transformers logo....maybe?

S

somedayrider

need another ear thing out the top and look alot of like ...my oppinion

tractorboy

The diamond shaped "thingy" above the headlight is your POWER CRYSTAL...PLEASE PLEASE be careful with it! Without the power crystal...NO GO....

Tractor

RZ350 Rider

I'm waiting for the light kit for my "Power Crystal" to come out. I think the unused button on the left switchgear is gonna actuate it.

RZ350 Rider

MNDZA

The diamond shaped "thingy" above the headlight is your POWER CRYSTAL...PLEASE PLEASE be careful with it! Without the power crystal...NO GO....

Tractor
Is the power crystal covered by the warranty?

xplodnstar

I thought the same thing when I first brought the bike home. I've thought about putting a Transformers sticker on the wind screen.

I just got my light kit yesterday. I plan on installing my "power crystal" this weekend. I've been wanting to do it ever since my husband said I look like a cop pulling up behind him. I'm going to put in a pink LED to distinguish me from the police bikes so hubby doesn't keep slowing me down. :p

RZ350 Rider

I thought the same thing when I first brought the bike home. I've thought about putting a Transformers sticker on the wind screen.

I just got my light kit yesterday. I plan on installing my "power crystal" this weekend. I've been wanting to do it ever since my husband said I look like a cop pulling up behind him. I'm going to put in a pink LED to distinguish me from the police bikes so hubby doesn't keep slowing me down. :p
Please post a link for it! Where did you get it, how much? Thanks in advance!

RZ350 Rider

xplodnstar

I didn't get anything special, just a standard light pod kit. I'm going to try to fit the oval pod in the little extra area. If it works, I'll post pics. If it doesn't, I'll have another pink LED for lighting effects.

Yone

I've thought that the headlight looks like a Decepticon logo from the beginning too! But mine's an Autobot:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I've always thought so too!

I just joined here and maybe this has been answered somewhere else but what exactly IS that diamond thingy above the headlight anyway?
It does absolutely nothing.....(read as "whatever you want it to do.")

lol

GoGreen09

I've had a couple of compliments and they commented on the "Transformers" look.

Bigevildoer

Transformers? Bah Humbug!!!!

DECEPTICONS ARE THE WAY TO GO!!!

Besides - they've got a cooler logo... hehehe...