Fz6r spool adapters

viper523

I was considering ordering the t-Rex spool adapters for a rear stand. I was curious as to which stand would work best with this. I was gonna order them at the same time

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Ripley

Is there another solution other than T-Rex and still be able to use spools for rear stand? I have stands that currently use the paddle lift on the rear but I do have the spool attachment for the stand.

The bike has been on the stands for about 3 weeks now and today I noticed the rear tire was firmly on the ground. I'm assuming the bike is sliding back on the paddles because it was off the ground when I first lifted it.

I don't have anything against T-Rex, their adapters just seem a little expensive IMO. I bought spools before I realized the swing arm wasn't drilled and tapped for them.

davet7469

I got them on my bike and they are great, got in an accident awhile ago and they got scuffed up but protected my bike some. yeah i had a similar setup before, i was doing some work on the bike and needed it lifted. but it kept sliding, because the swingarm is slanted. I think it was a good investment, it does suck how expensive they are but you can look at it like extra sliders for the rear.

Ripley

I think I'm gonna get them. At least I won't worry about the bike falling over while I'm asleep

Ripley

I think I'm gonna get them. At least I won't worry about the bike falling over while I'm asleep.