FZ6R riders in Brisbane, Australia?

MrPyklet

I just bought a brand new 2011 model and really looking for some FZ6R riders in Brisbane. None of my mates even have bikes let alone one of these.

So is there any fellow FZ6R owners in Brisbane?

poWKaw

South-east Bris for me mate, always keen to go for a ride or teach you a thing or two if you're new to the whole riding experience.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

poWKaw

hahah yeah i don't blame you mate, i'm originally from south australia so as much as i loved the hills I had down there right at my back door i still manage to love being up here because of those two distinct reasons. even had mates ask me to take my go-pro to the beach and ride along so they can have a perv video hahaha

eashleighv9

Hi I live in the Sunshine Coast, ride my fz6r everyday I have to go to work. It is 2010 model, I have done 15000kms so far. I do not ride for fun because i do not know anybody who does, and sort of get bored on my own. I have a Yamaha tw200 that I ride to go around like shops, etc. I drive only when it rains. So if you are willing to join me for a ride, well just contact me via this site.
p.s. I am a cautious rider, never had a fall or any sort of accident...as it is said there are two types of riders, the one who have fell down and the ones who will.C U.

markimak

Hi Guys.

Ive been riding my 2012 FZ6R for the last year. its been good, up until I rode the 2013 FZ6R in Yamaha Race blu. Yamaha advertise it as having an extra 40% more power than the 2012, and I can vouch for that. its quick as. very impressed. I recommend the 2013 to anyone looking at a FZ6R I think it has 47+HP now

Hi I live in the Sunshine Coast, ride my fz6r everyday I have to go to work.
I'm a Sunshine Coast FZ6R rider too :) Pretty sure I've seen you, do you go down the Sunshine Motorway early in the mornings? If not then there's three of us up here with the 2010 black and gold FZ6R!

I'm a lot more cautious now than I was, having just recovered from a crash. Let me know if you're ever keen for a ride, sunny coast has some of the most beautiful roads...

Looks like there's a good community of FZ6R riders in and around Brisbane :)

Last edited:

markimak

I'm a Sunshine Coast FZ6R rider too :) Pretty sure I've seen you, do you go down the Sunshine Motorway early in the mornings? If not then there's three of us up here with the 2010 black and gold FZ6R!

I'm a lot more cautious now than I was, having just recovered from a crash. Let me know if you're ever keen for a ride, sunny coast has some of the most beautiful roads...

Looks like there's a good community of FZ6R riders in and around Brisbane :)
i agree sunshine coast has some nice roads. group ride sometime?

^ im definitely keen! :)

BGH80

Love to catch up with some other riders. I just got a '13 FZ6R. I live between the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane so I'm pretty flexible