FZ6R/Ninja 650/GSX650f Review

fltdriver

Don't know if this has already been posted or not, did a quick search and didn't have a thread jump out at me so....

Motorcycle . com reviewed the ninja650, gsx650f, and the FZ6R in April of 2010.

"None of us preferred the Suzuki. Tom bluntly put it that it “lacks direction because it doesn't seem to be built for either a novice or an experienced rider.”

While experienced riders appreciated the Kawasaki, more gave the Yamaha the thumbs up as the best all-arounder with sporting capabilities.

So, the short answer is the Yamaha is the official winner!":thumbup:

Glad I picked a winner.

Motorcycle.com review for those of you that would be interested in all of their comments, I found it was a good read.

Bert-Aus

That it is interesting, as I almost pulled the trigger on a ER650 (naked version of the Ninja)
I had been doing all the comparisons for about two months prior to getting my rocket ride -weight, hp, balance, seat height, bars, low set exhaust etc
The thing that stopped me was the vibrations of the parallel twin at mid range up.

Then my wife pointed out the XJ6S -took her for a ride (moto not mrs) and that was that, it answered all my questions and the motor was familiar as my last ride was a inline 4 as well (Yamaha XJR400)

That article further helps justify my decision 15months back:Sport: