FZ6R Meter/Instrument panel and cable plug

Nicco

Recently the meter/instrument panel of my bike got stolen. Among other broken fairing parts and windshield, they cut the cable that plugs into the meter as well.

I'm interested in an used meter (probably from a salvage bike or something) that is completely functional. Also I'm looking for the cable that plugs into the meter, since the plug was cut off.

ctgottapee

Recently the meter/instrument panel of my bike got stolen. Among other broken fairing parts and windshield, they cut the cable that plugs into the meter as well.

I'm interested in an used meter (probably from a salvage bike or something) that is completely functional. Also I'm looking for the cable that plugs into the meter, since the plug was cut off.
ouch, the meter display is pricey. in my accident the plug stayed in the meter and all the little cable tins remained.

i've got the center inner panel that is right below the meter/display if you need it, you foot the shipping. PM me

Harda toenail

Keep an eye on ebay and when parts for a 6r start coming up, it usually means a totaled bike is being parted out. Contact that seller and see if he can sell you the cluster.