FZ6R Media

Demented Antics

So ive been looking around the forum and cant find any videos or pictures of the FZ6R! I want to see some good videos and pictures to get a better idea of the potential of this bike. Im trying to decide on whether i want one or not. So yea just wondering if i passed over it or somthing. Thanks

Demented

C

CravenMoorhead

Google and youtube after yamaha.com were my best sources. Besides a link to a werks exhaust mod site, not many vids here on the R.

I can Vado video or picture my bike and post it if there is something in particular you'd like short of an Evil K action stunt...

Johnfz6r

Google and youtube after yamaha.com were my best sources. Besides a link to a werks exhaust mod site, not many vids here on the R.

I can Vado video or picture my bike and post it if there is something in particular you'd like short of an Evil K action stunt...
Do you mean the two brothers? I got all excited when I saw werkes but didn't see anything on their page.

Demented Antics

I just want to see one with like a fender eliminator kit and maybe a seat cowl. As far as videos maybe an acceleration video or somthing idk.

MNDZA

I just want to see one with like a fender eliminator kit and maybe a seat cowl. As far as videos maybe an acceleration video or somthing idk.
I have both of those in pics....look for one of my threads in the mods section.