FZ6R Graphic help (Dropped motorcycle and removed left side graphic)

sarvana

So it happened couple of weeks back. Dropped my motorcycle on a turn and left fairings got scratched up very bad. It looked very bad that I had to remove the complete sticker on the left side. (Both before and after pics attached). Right side is untouched till I figure out what to do with left side. Now I do not know how to fix this side. I thought of buying a new fairing. But as per yamaha, 36P-W283U-80-P3 is a BLUISH WHITE COCKTAIL color whereas mine is White/Red and they assure me BLUSIH WHITE is the base color of the fairing and its just white. I'm skeptical about spending $250 and it being a different color scheme. What other options do I have? The surface is very rough. So decals may not stick permanently. Painting it may not give the same color. Need some of your expert advice.

Attachments

fz6guy

You would have to get the fairing repaired. You can get paint color match so it will be very close. Get someone who is a quality paint mixer to make a batch for you. You will need to get the surface prepped properly for the decal to look right when installed. If you stick it on the scuffed up surface it will never look right. You will be just dumping money in the garbage, nobody likes doing that

Dok1

So it happened couple of weeks back. Dropped my motorcycle on a turn and left fairings got scratched up very bad. It looked very bad that I had to remove the complete sticker on the left side. (Both before and after pics attached). Right side is untouched till I figure out what to do with left side. Now I do not know how to fix this side. I thought of buying a new fairing. But as per yamaha, 36P-W283U-80-P3 is a BLUISH WHITE COCKTAIL color whereas mine is White/Red and they assure me BLUSIH WHITE is the base color of the fairing and its just white. I'm skeptical about spending $250 and it being a different color scheme. What other options do I have? The surface is very rough. So decals may not stick permanently. Painting it may not give the same color. Need some of your expert advice.
That is the correct part number and description. I took the chance when I replaced mine. It's the one you want.