FZ6R Forums Respect Thread

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

DragonBlu

How's it going Mike? It's wet and cold here in PNW Oregon and time for polishing the bike and waiting for a dry afternoon to take a 40 degree ride. Good hearing from you.

MikeN02

How's it going Mike? It's wet and cold here in PNW Oregon and time for polishing the bike and waiting for a dry afternoon to take a 40 degree ride. Good hearing from you.
Same here. It's a little "cold" around 60ish. Started to rain over the weekend a bit. Went out riding last night to test a Leo Vince Map on the PCV and it started raining. Can't believe I used to ride in 30ish weather.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Dart ur lucky I wish I could ride

Sent from Joshua's android dominating iPhone using Tapatalk

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MikeN02

yes, a few members did the projectors, they look really nice. How's the R6 treating you?

ah hahahaha, cold... Had a nice ride this weekend after I got my new tires... now plan on riding through most of the winter (was going to baby my old tires...).

I'm winterizing my ride tomorrow... gonna put Marthy's windscreen back on to block the wind and make the temps more tolerable, that with my heated jacket liner and I should be ok.
That's cool. I never thought diluted would ever get around to that write up. It does remind me of the GSX-R a little bit as they have a projector in there as well.

R6 has been great to me, loving her more and more every day. Just raised her back to stock height, started at -3 inches, -1 then back to stock now. I got used to the one foot down.

I'm going to the trackday here in FL, Jennings GP in february. Friend thinks he's faster than me so we're going for the first time. Need to get my full suit, boots, gloves and race fairings.

Hard part right now is to think of my color design for my fairings, and what gear to get that's cheap yet offers great protection.

MikeN02

Was 45 this morning. I rode in to work. Temp got up to 60s at lunch, so I took a ride down one of our "regular routes" - was absolutely gorgeous, no cars on the road, nice breeze..
Same here. It's "cold" in the mornings around 55ish, riding 60 mph to work on the freeway. But during the day it's beautiful.

MikeN02

I just got a Niece!

They're cute when they're young but when they get to THAT age... you get worried about them dealing with boys...

Anyone have tips?

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member