FZ6R De-restrictor plate for sale (Brisbane, Australia)

MrPyklet

Hi guys, I have a de-resctricted throttle plate that I am putting up for sale as I am selling my bike and need to put the LAMS approved plate back in.

Let me know if anyone is interested! I will probably put it on ebay.com.au so you can check it out there or message me on here if you are interested.

MrPyklet

Sorry guys I will be changing the forum post as I got pulled over with the plate and got in some trouble so I am designing a switch that can restrict and derestrict at the flick of a switch. I need the plate to design and I will post as soon as it is done.

Ill let you know.

Bert-Aus

How did the poh-poh know the difference?

melli103

Sorry guys I will be changing the forum post as I got pulled over with the plate and got in some trouble so I am designing a switch that can restrict and derestrict at the flick of a switch. I need the plate to design and I will post as soon as it is done.

Ill let you know.
That's a great idea, Subscribe to see how you end up doing it.

markimak

Ill let you know.
hows it progressing?