FZ6R at the Track Video!!

angelsneverlose

:thumbup: Pretty cool seeing the FZ6R out on the track like that. Whats the purpose of covering the speedo?
Is that a concentraction thing? To not distract you from the track?

I just got a gopro hero for my bike, got a few vids of some riding around town up on youtube also.
(YouTube - DavidRosso's Channel)
you can friend me on youtube if you want:)

Yeah, this was a trackday/school and for the morning they made us cover the speedo so you concentrate on your line and setup, rather then speed.. since even our bike will take turns much faster then our minds will let us if we have a speed to go by...

For example, or reference, im hitting 115ish on the strait, and for the rest of the track, im anywhere from 40-85

I will be uploading a couple more video's where you can see the speedo sometime this week, just working on the editing since there 30min sessions;)

zig308

Awesome... thanks for posting the vid. Don't think my insurance company would cover that "oh shit" at the end where the dude wiped out. Looks awesome though.

arcflash316

I envy you... Did you have to buy a set of leathers to be able to ride the track?? I don't know if spending a grand for a suit will be worth it, since I probably wouldn't be able to use it very often.... And great video

angelsneverlose

I envy you... Did you have to buy a set of leathers to be able to ride the track?? I don't know if spending a grand for a suit will be worth it, since I probably wouldn't be able to use it very often.... And great video
they rent suits for $40;):thumbup:

... thats what i did