Full Exhaust System

2x80MPH

Interested in any company that builds a "full exhaust system" for the FZ6R! Didn't find much in my search!

Thanks in advance-

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Rhinotjv

+1 for Marthy
I have the viper setup and it sounds amazing. Marthy was super fast with shipping and it's a high quality product. The package price beats two brothers also.

Marthy also has gone through R and D to provide fuel maps tuned for his exhaust. I didn't have a whole lot of experience working on bikes and found it to be pretty easy.

NUISANCE

I took a stock R6 header, modified it and mated it with a carbon fiber GYTR slip on. The total cost was around $225 and the R6 header flows more than stock because the pipes are bigger. With the GREAT cost and the advantage of better flow than a modified stock piece I was sold.

redbaron

I took a stock R6 header, modified it and mated it with a carbon fiber GYTR slip on. The total cost was around $225 and the R6 header flows more than stock because the pipes are bigger. With the GREAT cost and the advantage of better flow than a modified stock piece I was sold.
I did the same. For under 200 and my bike sounds better then the full system and for cheap. I posted a YouTube video on here in the what have you do to your fz6r

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

redbaron

Which you can do. I have done enough cheap half-assed stuff in my life that now I'm going for quality above all else. Marthy and TBR will stand well above any homemade system.

When I went down next to my mail box a few months ago, my bike slid on the frame slider and my Marthy Viper muffler. That thing is still in the same place it was the day I put it on the bike. No leaks, bends, broken welds or anything. Took a small chunk out of the carbon fiber tip, but a can of plasti-dip will fix that.

You wanna go homemade, go for it. Nothing wrong with that. Wanna make sure it's right the first time, spend another couple hundred and go Marthy.
True but I don't know. I do custom and I get it right the first time because I don't settle until it looks legit for a custom job

skyrider1977

My bike has an M4 full system on it. At first I wasn't a big fan of how it looks, but it has grown on me. I really like the way it sounds. It was on the bike when I got it and when I saw that it usually goes for a little over $800 I'm certainly not going to put that ugly, heavy, quit stock thing back on. lol

There is also a pretty good video on YouTube so you can hear what it sounds like. I'm sure it could be found a bit cheaper too.

M4 Exhaust · High Performance Motorcycle Exhaust Systems

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

skyrider1977

Thanks for posting info on the M4. Not many here go with the M4 even though it's cheaper than the TBR. I don't like the M4 can too much, but anything is better than stock.
No problem. Just figured I would throw it out there. It's not the greatest looking exhaust on the planet, but with these bikes we are limited to only a few options as far as buying a full system. I think it goes ok with a raven model though.

Attachments