FS: Microlazers Black Dome Opto mini LEDs

lwclancers

I bought a pair of these Micorlazers last year and just haven't gotten around to installing them. I was going to use them in the fake air scoops tapped into the front running/turn signals for some forward facing extra identification (note these have a wire for both running AND signals, pictures show the different light output).

They work fine (pics from a 9V battery). They are really bright and super small, smaller than a dime, but the light output for them is really good.

Paid $25+ shipping when I got them. Willing to let go for $20 shipped. Send me a PM!

Attachments

latony007

I bought a pair of these Micorlazers last year and just haven't gotten around to installing them. I was going to use them in the fake air scoops tapped into the front running/turn signals for some forward facing extra identification (note these have a wire for both running AND signals, pictures show the different light output).

They work fine (pics from a 9V battery). They are really bright and super small, smaller than a dime, but the light output for them is really good.

Paid $25+ shipping when I got them. Willing to let go for $20 shipped. Send me a PM!
Something like this? mine are turn only in the scoops, the red ones below are lit all the time

Attachments

lwclancers

Yup, was considering them there. But these are a single light (not a strip). Never got around to find a mounting point, etc