FS: Fieldsheer Sport 2.0 leather Pants (perforated)

angelsneverlose

Hey Guys,
I have a like new pair of Fieldsheer Sport 2.0 leather Pants For Sale. I have maybe warn these 3 times due too not being able to ride much this year (work). These are great leather pants for the sport tourers, the aggressive street riders, or occasional track day guys. They are well built, and would hold up well in the event of a lay down. This is the perforated version, so they do vent well during the warmer months. They have the zipper on the back to connect to a jacket if you want to pair them up with a jacket, forming a nice two-piece suit. They come with knee pucks also. The size is MD, so its for a 32 waist, and 31in inseam (see below).

Here is some facts about them from a couple sites:
Premium quality 1.2-1.4mm cowhide leather
Available in perforated or non-perforated styles
CE approved armor in knees with SP Memory Foam® hip pads
Phoslite® reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
1000D Carboflex® stretch panels behind knees and calves
Elasticized leather stretch panels at knees and back waist for added mobility
Hypo-allergenic mesh lining
Zippered hand pockets
8” and 360º zipper connections

SIZING (from a website):
“We measured several of these pants in our warehouse and they matched up to the chart, so we feel it is accurate. Don’t be thrown off by the inseam lengths listed. When comparing these lengths to jeans you buy, keep in mind that sport pants are only designed to go to the ankle bone, so if you normally buy a 32 or 33 inseam in jeans, a 30 or 31” inseam in sport pants will work for you.”
MD = 32” waist, and 31” inseam.

Asking $125 + shipping…

Please respond here, PM, or email me...

~ Thanks for looking :D

Last edited: