FS: Bunch o' stuff (Vista Cruise,Jacket,Gloves,Helmet)

AngryAnt

Trying to get an early start on spring cleaning, and simultaneously raise funds for other stuff :)

I'm willing to take reasonable offers on anything, just let me know.

1. Vista cruise universal mount - $25 shipped - I put my oxford heated grips on, and because of the nodule where the wire comes out on the end of the grip, I just don't feel like this fit right to me. It was on my bike for all of about 3 days.

2. Tourmaster Intake Air 2 black Mesh Jacket (size small - fits like most other brands larges) - this jacket was always too big for me, and haven't picked it up since I got my last jacket that actually fit. Wore through one season, still looks mint, with rain layer and warmth layer. $90 shipped
Cortech by Tour Master GX Air Series 2 Jacket :: MotorcycleGear.com

3. HJC IS-Max BT Modular Helmet (silver - size large) - $120 shipped - CC talked me into a Bell Vortex w/ the transition shield, so no longer need this one. In excellent condition, only the tiniest of nicks on the back side where it was sat down.
HJC IS-Max BT Modular Helmet :: MotorcycleGear.com

4. Joe Rocket gloves (size small) - I think these are Joe Rocket Nitrogen's if I"m not mistaken. They don't fit great on me, and I prefer thinner gloves + heated grips, so I rarely ever use these. $30 shipped
Joe Rocket Nitrogen Gloves :: MotorcycleGear.com

5. Tourmaster Airflow gloves (size small) - I went through a few pair of gloves before I found the ones I liked if you can't tell. $20 shipped.

I also have the tri-mount mounting hardware for Powermadd hand guards if anybody is interested.

Non-bike related, but I'm also trying to get rid of some misc video games, particularly a PS2 system w/ games and controllers.

AngryAnt

Do you still have the the Vista cruise and do you take paypal?
Actually I just sold it and shipped it yesterday >_< sorry.

All items with the exception of the gloves are sold at this point.