FS: Benelli Super Nova Tactical Pistol Grip Pump with Ghost rings and extended mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSP

Super Moderator
Looking to sell my shotgun.

Benelli Super Nova Tactical Pistol Grip Pump with Ghost rings. Has extended Mag tube and extra shell sleeve. Excellent condition.

Quick release barrel. You can buy other barrels for it and it can be a shotgun for all your needs.

USPS to your FFL.

Shipped to your FFL for $400
No sales to CA (sorry).

I love this shotgun... just do not ever get to use it. And I really need the money right now :(

You can own this shotgun that 2! Count them TWO Super Mods here have had their hands on :D (dart has shot this very shotgun when I was up in VA)

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Very nice shotgun, way easier on the hands than my pistol grip only Shotty. Sights work great for taking of Zombie target Heads

GLWS!

Thanks man! It is a damn comfy shotty. I will miss it.

JSP

Super Moderator
As of right now it is sold pending funds.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

danieljardim

Well, that is poor gun ownership, and I do not condone that. There is no reason why the kids should ever have access to a loaded gun. There are procedures that can be taken to eliminate accidental shootings. The problem is that people choose not to do them.
I know. I guess coming from Brazil where violence is not only on TV, I grew up not liking guns at all.

Now, show me a katana hand made in japan. I'm sold. :D

JSP

Super Moderator
Sold, funds received.

Status
Not open for further replies.