FS $25 Like-New: Fieldsheer Johnny Cool TX - Blue/ Large Jacket

Detrich

I bought this Fieldsheed Johnny Cool TX - Blue/ Large a while back- not realizing it's actually 2 sizes too big for me... So, I finally got around to replacing it with a Small one. So, I don't need the Large anymore...

This jacket still looks, smells, feels brand new and matches the FZ6-R's blue perfectly. It has elbow, shoulder, and spine armor, as well as a removable inner liner- which makes it 2 jackets in one... For sizing reference, I'm a small/ medium build- 5'6", 145lbs, 38" chest. Here's a sample link, which includes a size chart: Fieldsheer Johnny TX Jacket - Closeout Competition Accessories

Took a quick pix front & back with the iPhone camera. So, my apologies for the low-res photo. But, the jacket is in perfect condition.

Anyhow... I figure that I'd offer it up here before donating it to good will, because I've seen Oprah's show on hoarding. And, quite frankly, it scared the jeebers outta me... <lol>

PM me if interested...

tasop7

I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy this from you, but have to check a couple things first. I'll get back to you later today (Saturday). Thanks!

Detrich

tasop7 called dibs. Sale pending...

Tnx

tasop7

Jacket has been sold and shipped to me! :thumbup:

BTW, Detrich is awesome! Great person to deal with!