FS: 2011 FZ6R for Sale: Atlanta, GA

rhnatyk

2011 Yamaha FZ6R. Copper and Black. 5,xxx miles. Purchased new in July 2012. Used for weekend rides only. Garage kept and well maintained with oil changes at 600 and 2600 miles. Chain cleaned and lubed every 600 miles. Stock decals removed and replaced with custom graphics.

Equipment/accessories included:

. Garmin Zumo 220 GPS
. SW Motech center stand
. Puig touring windscreen and original OEM windscreen
. Shogun no-cut frame sliders
. GIPro gear indicator
. Yamaha tank bag
. ICON Alliance SSR Helmet (includes pads for Small and Medium)

$5,300 cash or cashiers check. Reply via PM or call Richard at 404.846.2891.

Attachments

Last edited:

sammy56

Ad changed to include Garmin Zumo in purchase.
Are you simply not riding anymore or did you upgrade to another bike?

LB

rhnatyk

Are you simply not riding anymore or did you upgrade to another bike?

LB
If I can sell it, I'm going to take a break from motorcycling for a while. I bought a Mustang convertible as a sort of substitute. However, I'm not having much luck selling the bike, so I might just end up keeping it and using it a bit less. I'll keep you posted.

sammy56

if i can sell it, i'm going to take a break from motorcycling for a while. I bought a mustang convertible as a sort of substitute. However, i'm not having much luck selling the bike, so i might just end up keeping it and using it a bit less. I'll keep you posted.
nice!!!!!

Lb

BKP

rhnatyk

Barry ... well it's not sold yet :) I didn't think it would be this hard to sell. Not sure what the problem is. I think it's priced right, but there are LOTS of FZ6R's for sale in Atlanta, so there's lots of competition. At any rate, I'm going to keep riding it until (and if) it sells.

Ciao