FS: 2010 FZ6R w/ luggage $4800 (DC metro area)

krytenx

For sale is my 2010 Yamaha FZ6R with 3521 miles on it. I've recently bought another bike and I don't see myself riding this one as much anymore.

The bike comes with:

Corbin leather seat
1 inch offset bar risers
Puig smoke windscreen
Pazzo levers
flush front turn signals
frame sliders

Also installed are SW-Motech mounts for GIVI side and tail cases. I'm including the cases as well: a pair of E21 side cases and a V46 tail bag. It's a nice sport touring setup.

There are some scuffs on left side of the handlebars left by a hand guard I had mounted.

I'm located in Bethesda, MD.

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/4cKwD

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Chucker

Best to sell the accessories sep.... can recoup more $$$ that way... as in how much for the seat???? With a swap for factory seats? :D
Agreed. You could probably get close to that stock.

krytenx

I'm too lazy to part it out. And I was hoping the extras would set the bike apart from all the other FZ6Rs on craigslist. Still no one's biting.

krytenx

Krytenx, I thought I had met all the local FZ6R riders. You should come ride with us sometimes, doesn't matter what you have as long as it has 2 wheels.

Btw, what did you pick up?
The new bike is a Triumph Bonneville. My first bike was also a Bonnie. I sold it when I got the FZ6R but I missed it too much.

Dam!!!!! I bought my '09 with 3401 miles with scratches on the engine at 5600$. Thats a true steal!

Chucker

The new bike is a Triumph Bonneville. My first bike was also a Bonnie. I sold it when I got the FZ6R but I missed it too much.
I'd love to have a T100, but can't justify 2 bikes at this time. I don't get to ride the FZ6R enough.