2009 FZ6R
Pearl White(factory decals removed)
8,xxx miles
Yamaha Extended Service Waranty until 6/2016
Properly maintained and recent oil change with Mobile 1 synthetic oil
Asking $4,900
Located in New Market, IN 47965

Aftermarket parts:
Cut down and blacked out windscreen, carbon fiber ZX6R mirrors, black shorty adjustable levers, Spider Peak grips, FZ1 handlebars, carbon fiber universal flush mount turn signals, Race Tech fork springs & 15W oil, K&N Air Filter, Slip on 6R shorty muffler, Dyno Jet Power Commander 5 with 2 position map switch and speed wire hooked up and calibrated, Roaring Toyz Lowering link & forks lowered, rear fender eliminator with factory turn signals, Continental Conti-Motion tires. Stomp Gripz tank grip, PSR air injection block off plates

Last edited:

darksidefz6r

Anyone remotely interested willing to make an offer?

rhnatyk

GLWS ... I've had my 2011 for sale on Craigslist at $4999 since April and haven't even received a single call. In my area (Atlanta) there are dozens of FZ6R's on Craigslist for sale with prices all over the place ($4500 - $8000).

darksidefz6r

Old comments

Last edited:

Rockatansky

darkside: I've been doing a lot of shopping lately, basically Indy to PA to WI (yeah, I've got a lot of range!) and I can tell you that there are lots of bikes newer and fewer miles for less. Of course, there are a lots more bikes with insanely high prices. I just looked at a mint used '11 with a starting price almost $1k less. Not to say that you can't get what you're asking, but for example a dealer by me near Chicago just sold a new '12 for $57xx with no additional fees. No kidding. It's not hard to find new '12s for deep discount prices.

I only haven't bought yet because I'm still on the fence about exactly which kind of bike I want, but the FZ6R is one of the top contenders.

Anyway, YMMV, and best of luck on the sale.

darksidefz6r

Old comments

Last edited:

darksidefz6r

I am bringing this back up. I have lowered the price substantially from the original posting.

Please if interested contact me via text or phone 765-592-5007

darksidefz6r

It is sold