FS: 2009 FZ6R White - NJ

adidas01kg

FS: 2009 FZ6R White - SOLD

For sale is my 09 FZ6R in White with just under 300 miles. The bike was always kept in the garage. I am the original owner and purchased it new from Mt. Holly Powersports.

The bike has OES frame sliders, Competition Werkes rear fender eliminator with matching front signals, Yamaha bubble tinted windscreen, Progrip tank pad, and Pro-tek bar ends. The bike was professionally lowered by EPM Performance using the Hyperpro lowering kit. I have the original front springs and rear shock spring.

SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

miketriebsch

Nice bike. Tasteful mods to. Can't believe you only put 300 miles on it. Why are you selling it so soon?

efforex

For sale is my 09 FZ6R in White with just under 300 miles. The bike was always kept in the garage. I am the original owner and purchased it new from Mt. Holly Powersports.

The bike has OES frame sliders, Competition Werkes rear fender eliminator with matching front signals, Yamaha bubble tinted windscreen, Progrip tank pad, and Pro-tek bar ends. The bike was professionally lowered by EPM Performance using the Hyperpro lowering kit. I have the original front springs and rear shock spring.

Asking $5,200 o/b/o. More pictures aviable upon request.
Would you be willing to sell to frame sliders :/

miketriebsch

Would you be willing to sell to frame sliders :/
Lmao I wanted to ask the same thing about the wind screen. This is truely a great bike. I would love to buy it for my other half. Every mod done on this bike are perfect.

adidas01kg

It's a 2009 I bought new and I clearly don't get to ride her ( under 300 miles on it). I don't want to start removing parts yet but might consider it if it doesn't sell in a few weeks.

miketriebsch

An unaware buyer on the street might think its priced to high, we know it's worth it but what I'm getting at sellin all the parts so you can lower the price might acually help, becuase I'm sure they don't know you bought alot of high dollar after market parts for it. Just my thoughts

efforex

It's a 2009 I bought new and I clearly don't get to ride her ( under 300 miles on it). I don't want to start removing parts yet but might consider it if it doesn't sell in a few weeks.
Well keep me informed I am strapped for cash mom lost her job so looking for a decently priced set since I am riding aggressively with no frame sliders lol.

miketriebsch

Well keep me informed I am strapped for cash mom lost her job so looking for a decently priced set since I am riding aggressively with no frame sliders lol.
I figure if I'm going down, I'm going down HARD & frame sliders wouldnt help at that point lol

legioss

Wishing you are selling in California

This would have been a perfect bike for me (most of the mods i was planning to make when i get my white FZ6R). Unfortunately, California has its own emission standard and it would be difficult to register here. Unless the bike had over 7500 miles.

Anyways, good luck on your sale and free bump!

yfz6r

You have it posted locally, right? Also put it on ebay with a ton of pics.
I'm not interested, just want this bike to get ridden lol.

adidas01kg

I originally posted it locally in the paper and it didn't sell. I am waiting for the spring to get close before I pay to list it again.