FS: 2009 - 2014 Yamaha FZ6R Parts and Upgrades (Many many parts, check it out!)

WeatherB

Hi Everyone,

As you probably know, I've sold my FZ6R and am selling the parts that remain.

Parts are located in Toronto, Canada.

PM me with what you're interested in and your zip/postal code and I'll get you a shipping quote. For more expensive/multiple items, we can work something out for the shipping.

Thanks!

1. YAMAHA FZ6R FRONT FORK SPRINGS AND SPACERS
- Part #s:
20S-23141-00 (QTY 2)
5VU-23118-00 (QTY 2)
- In excellent condition
$20

2. YAMAHA 2003 - 2008 R6S MOTORCYCLE MIRROR - FZ6R - RIGHT SIDE
- Right-side Kiwav OEM quality replacement mirror for the R6S. Will fit the FZ6R as well with minor modifications.
- In good condition
$20

4. NEW YAMAHA REAR BRAKE PADS - FZ1 FZ6 FZ6R
- OEM Yamaha rear brake pad kit for the FZ1, FZ6, and FZ6R
- Part # 20S-W0046-00
- In brand new condition
$35

6. YAMAHA FZ6R PUIG REAR TIRE HUGGER (BLACK)
- Puig Tire Hugger in black for the FZ6R
- Part # PUIG5035
- In like new condition
$150

7. YAMAHA FZ6R TAIL FAIRING LEFT & RIGHT (BLACK)
- OEM Yamaha tail fairing (side covers) painted by Yamaha in Black Metallic for the FZ6R
- Includes both left and right pieces and the foam dampers as well
- Part #s:
20S-21721-00-P3
20S-21711-00-P3
4C8-24182-00 (QTY 2)
5PW-2174X-00 (QTY 2)
- In like new condition
$120

Last edited:

BR3NTS

Iam really tempted by the levers but don't know how hard it'll be getting the parts to finish them off

Dartanion

interested in the bar end grip. Just bought an 09' fz6r raven and it was laid down. right side end grip (and other parts) is scratched. amazon has one brand new for $32 shipped for free. How much is yours with shipping and everything. My zip is 48089 in Michigan.

WeatherB

interested in the bar end grip. Just bought an 09' fz6r raven and it was laid down. right side end grip (and other parts) is scratched. amazon has one brand new for $32 shipped for free. How much is yours with shipping and everything. My zip is 48089 in Michigan.
Check your PM

Therzdae

Any interest on lowering that price for the tire hugger?

I love them, always wanted one. But have yet too buy one since new they are 140-150.

Just curious if not then... free bump!

WeatherB

Any interest on lowering that price for the tire hugger?

I love them, always wanted one. But have yet too buy one since new they are 140-150.

Just curious if not then... free bump!
I am open to offers but shipping kills the deal usually, especially given the size.

Therzdae

ah damn, Well I also bought your light from you and would be glad to take this off your hands if we can work out a deal thats cheaper than me just buying a brand new one for 250 shipped.

So if you wanna figure some numbers up when you get time just PM me. I have some reserved funds that CAN cover this if the price is right.... especially that its just sitting taking up dust on your shelf.

84129 is zip code.

Thanks bro!