Front Stem Stand

Contemplating buying a standard front fork stand or upgrading to a stem stand.

Also if anyone has a stem stand for FZ6R what type of adapter pin is needed.

Just an update I purchased a standard front fork stand as all stem stands were sold out.

I got the last one at $40.

Only thing weird is that there are not enough pins to adequately adjust the holders to make it slightly wider for the front forks of the FZ6R.

If anyone is interested in pics let me know.

Heineken

Elite Member
Well would be helpful of you if you would of posted brand/model/price and/or pictures.
I'm not trying to criticizes, I'm just saying.
As a matter of fact I'm looking for a stem stand as well, for a GPS unit, haven't set my mind on the stand or the GPS unit but when I do, I'll post something stating the brand/model/price/pictures and why I chose that particular product.
Don't get bent up but not sure anybody will be interested in significant details on a stand.

My original question was specifically what type of adapter pin needed for a Stem stand for the FZ6R. Looking at the Stem there is a rubber piece that either you have to take off or leave not sure. I wanted to know if anyone has a stem stand what they used so that when I go to the store I won't buy the wrong stand.

Store didn't even have anymore stem stands and got the last fork stand on sale that ends tommorow.

I don't see why anyone would buy brand name (i.e. Harris) stand as cheapest works just as fine.

Good luck in your quest for a FZ6R Stem Stand.

Heineken

Elite Member