Front Facing LED Turn Signals

kvc25

So I just installed these front facing LED signals that I got from eBay. Proton flushmounts weren't really cutting it as far as visibility goes. I have found that many drivers can't really see them, especially in the daytime. Hopefully this helps me become more visible. What ya guys think?

Attachments

CrazyCawi

thats pretty cool, looks nice and clean as well. Well done

DavidB455

Nice, but they look really small, yeah it would be easier to see at night but during the day, i could miss them cause they are so small...

rmbeuc

Am I the only one who doesn't see the need for people in front of you to see your blinkers? Maybe at a stoplight and somebody else is turning left...You can always throw out a hand...

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

kvc25

Nice, but they look really small, yeah it would be easier to see at night but during the day, i could miss them cause they are so small...
They are pretty small, but seem to be brighter than my Protons. Here's a shot of it tonight after my ride. Pretty visible at night. I'll see what they look like in the daytime tomorrow.

Attachments

kvc25

I'll be interested to see what they look like in daytime
It doesn't seem that bright in the pic, but the pic doesn't really do it any justice. Indeed, they are small lights, but you can definitely see them, especially when they are blinking. And considering how invisible my protons are in the pic, I'll take whatever I can get from these lights.

Attachments