front end missaligned

Super_Sonic

well, first off

i fell at a slow speed: 15mph approx

and i hit sand going into the turn and the bike came out from under me

long story short, the frame sliders saved the majority of the bike, all it did was knock the turn signal out of place and broke off both of my foot pegs on the right side.

i was able to ride it home, but immediately when i started riding, my handle bar was tweek to the left and the wheel is going straight.

now, im assuming its can either be the handle bars being bent, or the forks were tweak, maybe both, or more that i would know.

this is my first bike and im unfamiliar of what else could be tweaked from the fall

bmw675

I can't see your pictures, so I'm just guessing here.
It could be the handlebars, as they can bend easily. But the other thing to do whenever a bike goes over, at any speed, is make sure the triple trees are aligned. Kind of like what you did with a bicycle back in the day.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=IFV7ZJrORWw]Two Clicks Out 15: Tweeked Triple Clamps - YouTube[/ame]

Xanroth

Mine did the same thing... I literally just pulled up next to a phone pole, sat my tire beside it and jerked towards the side I needed it to go to get straight..

Do it all the time to dirt bikes.

VRIIClubby

Mine did the same thing... I literally just pulled up next to a phone pole, sat my tire beside it and jerked towards the side I needed it to go to get straight..

Do it all the time to dirt bikes.
same, I had to do the same after I low sided mine, my bars where bent aswell but I was going a little quicker.

Put the tyre against something and move your bars until she is straight again :)

BoneJj

I can't see your pictures, so I'm just guessing here.
It could be the handlebars, as they can bend easily. But the other thing to do whenever a bike goes over, at any speed, is make sure the triple trees are aligned. Kind of like what you did with a bicycle back in the day.

Two Clicks Out 15: Tweeked Triple Clamps - YouTube
that is actually a pretty good series, you should watch all of the videos in relation to that one.