Front brake lever replacement

Lilday

Okay I want to replace the front brake lever/master cylinder/reservoir with one like this, from an R6:

That is just an example.

Has anybody done this?

I think the pot looks much better than the current reservoir we have which is just a black box.

Issues I face:

The outlet for the hose to connect to must be facing the front of the bike, as the hoses cannot be twisted.

The master cylinder must come from a bike with a similar braking setup (4x pistons in calipers) otherwise the braking will either be really sharp (for example from a bike with 8x caliper pistons) or really weak (for example from a bike with 1x caliper pistons).

Anybody have any ideas/advice/experience?

latony007

Okay I want to replace the front brake lever/master cylinder/reservoir with one like this, from an R6:

That is just an example.

Has anybody done this?

I think the pot looks much better than the current reservoir we have which is just a black box.

Issues I face:

The outlet for the hose to connect to must be facing the front of the bike, as the hoses cannot be twisted.

The master cylinder must come from a bike with a similar braking setup (4x pistons in calipers) otherwise the braking will either be really sharp (for example from a bike with 8x caliper pistons) or really weak (for example from a bike with 1x caliper pistons).

Anybody have any ideas/advice/experience?
i dont know but i saw some cool colored covers with the Yamaha logo on them for round reservoirs like this, but nothing for the box we have of course