From a 250 ninja to a FZ6R!

effzee6arr

Started riding July 1 on my daughter's Ninja 250, and also bought a blue 09 FZ6R a week ago. The Ninja was a great first bike, but I absolutely love my new one, and have put nearly 500 miles on it already in the Colorado foothills!

Yellow09FZ6R

Well I liked the FZ6R but cant say the same about the gixxer. I loved the old ones but hate the new ones, they just look ugly to me. I wouldve got a R6 or R1 but if you like it thats all that matters.

Mercenaryheart

250 Ninja to FZ6R

Hi have been looking at upgrading also .Have had a few mods to the Ninja but its still a bit of a struggle at highway speeds overtaking Bdoubles ect will the FZ6R be better ??

6R Blackout

Welcome

Hi there, welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new bike. I myself was thinking of getting a 250 but decided the 6R was better for me, and I love it. I have to tell u this forum is wonderful, if you have a question about your 6R get on here and there are plenty of helpful people that will answer your questions. It sure has helped me out a great deal. Ride safe and once again congrats on your new bike.

ak864

Ditto

I traded my '08 ninja 250 in on a new '09 FZ6R. I put 31,000 miles on the Ninjette. I removed the side decals this morning. The bike looks even better. (yellow)