Frame Sliders

irishwarrior

Picking up my motorbike soon. Should I get frame sliders...
PSR No cut frame sliders in black -$150 (installed) at the dealer...is it worth it?

How are the PSR sliders?

Thanks,

JBAX

Just put them on my 2013. Like the look of the simple tapered ended cylinder. Went with the no cut $80 black version. I have not tested them (gone down) and hope not to!! but google it.

RedRider

I installed some basic Shogun no cut frame sliders on mine and the self install wasn't too bad. I don't plan to ever test then out but it gives me a little piece of mind just in case. I did drop my bike once before I had installed them and fortunately it landed in a way so my fairings didn't get messed up but would recommend sliders just in case.

irishwarrior

Thanks folks. Will probably install it as some insurance at least.

PSR black $80 bucks you say, so $150 is too much then at the dealer for it installed...

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

irishwarrior

Thank you, folks for the advise. At this time, I might possibly just get it done at the dealer.
But yes, will slowly have to start working on the motorcycle on my own...

latony007

im the most unmechanically inclined person on here and i installed trex no cut on my bike in 5 minutes. Says you need to support the engine but if you do one bolt at a time i did not and all went fine. I think they were also around $80 or 90 but been a while.