Frame Slider for the FZ6R

Rich007

So after 400 miles and talking to friends I need a set. I have seen a couple of reviews and am not impressed with the T-Rex, what kind can I pick up for the FZ6 without a bunch of modification?

AK_FZ

I have a set of Shogun sliders that are a no-cut fitment. Super easy install, and are a great investment. I "set" my bike down in the garage to make sure they would work, and it keeps the fairings from touching the ground. If you hit hard, there will be some damage no doubt, but they are great if you ever tip the bike a bit too far.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

roundhouse

i bought some brand called OES. they saved the sti* out of my bike. i think they were the same price as the T-rex. fit was perfect too

I have no cut OggyKnobs and they seriously saved the bike in a fairly fast and hard crash. Definitely recommend them!

abyss1406

Shogun or no guns :)

Rich007

I did talk to one of the guys at the parts counter at my local Yamaha dealer and he said the Yamaha sliders are $69.99 and are no cut fit. Anyone have any experience with the factory ones?

Cerebus

I wasn't happy about having to modify the one bracket for the T-Rex, but with that said I like the say they mount to the bike.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member