found a screw in my rear tire!

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

Brock Kickass

has anyone used the metzeler sportec m3's? i have read nothing but good reviews on them and could get them for a ok price.

I'm leaning towards ordering my tires off bike bandit because i do have a $50 gift card, but ill have to call around and see if anyone will mount them. i can get 20% off at my buddies shop... but thats no $50... and they gave me hell last time i brought in tires ( for my friend) that we didn't purchase from them. granted they may still install them they will just give me a hard time about it.

I run those on my bike. I love them. They feel great, stick to the road, and seem to have a half decent lifespan. My only beef with them is they can be a bit nervous in tar snakes. Overall, though, great performance and longevity for the money. There are nicer tires out there and there are cheaper tires out there but I think the Metzlers are the best value going.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

yillbs

I just purchased a pilot power 2ct for 140.... When I got home and saw it I liked how sticky it felt just sitting their. The price isn't much more than the cheap raven 009. Although amazon says it won't fit your bike...it will not sure why it says that.

Just my recommendation :)

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member