fork mod

stuna

well after rideing the bike for some time , the forks are too soft for me when i push hard in the corners
so i got my hyperpro fork springs today , the come with oil and setup specs . but it is the end of the season so all i did was pull the stock and put them in .
so i whent for a ride on the same rough cuvey road as yesterday .
AND they work great :steve:. i can push it harder now and it rides better . this is a recamended thing to do .i can feel the rear kick more now , but i will get there rear shock over the winter .
warning there is a bad side to a very good suspention set up
you dont realize how fast you are going as the ride is smooth
:wav:

stuna

you need a 22mm socket . someone to help hold the bike up as you will take one spring out . take the fork fap off , pull spacer out , pull washer out , swap springs put back together
have some shop towels for the oil on the springs
but to do it per there set up is more complicated .

stuna

progressive did it for my gl1800 . put ads out on a shock they did not ,make yet :mad:. but they finally did and it woks well:D

stuna

well now that the weather has broke i put some time on the bike . the hyper pro springs are GREAT :wav: two up on the hills and twisted roads. as these are the roller coaster of roads we were on today . the more i ride this ting the more i like it :D