For sale: Juicebox Pro

06330i

This has been on my bike for literally less than 100 miles. I bought it about a month ago and decided that I'm getting a new bike soon here. The only wear it shows is on the little adjustment screw, but it still works 100% Looking to get $160 shipped. Comes with Marthy's map preloaded and everything that was included in the box from two bros.

Paypal please :)

Attachments

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

this has been on my bike for literally less than 100 miles. I bought it about a month ago and decided that i'm getting a new bike soon here. The only wear it shows is on the little adjustment screw, but it still works 100% looking to get $170 shipped. Comes with marthy's map preloaded and everything that was included in the box from two bros.

how much for the combat powder and key floaty?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Bradlockard

This has been on my bike for literally less than 100 miles. I bought it about a month ago and decided that I'm getting a new bike soon here. The only wear it shows is on the little adjustment screw, but it still works 100% Looking to get $170 shipped. Comes with Marthy's map preloaded and everything that was included in the box from two bros.

Is this still available?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

TattedRy

If you still have the Juicebox Pro for sale, I would really like to get it. Please let me know either way, thanks.