For Sale: $55 Shipped: New - Fieldsheer Johnny Cool Textile Jacket - 38 Small Blue

Detrich

Again, I bought this jacket and wore it maybe twice at most, and then immediately found an awesome closeout deal on a leather jacket...

For sizing reference, I'm 5'6", athletic build, 147 lbs, and my chest measures around 37". So, I can wear a size 38 (or Small) jacket comfortably snug. (If it's a good reference, I also wear Small for Hollister, Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic.) Fieldsheer keeps changing their size charts as far as what they call Small vs XS. so you can't always go by what they publish. This one is a size: Small. And, I know from the physical fitment that it's around a 38, since that's what I wear...

In short, this jacket looks, smells, feels, and is basically, new! It comes with CE-grade armor in the elbows, shoulders, and it has a nice, removable inner liner that can be worn as a jacket by itself. It comes with foam back padding, but I bought and installed a separate CE-grade back protector ($15) for it too, which I'm throwing in!

The color matches our Yamaha FZ6, FZ6R Team Yamaha Blue to a T... And, although it's not perforated, it has strategically placed zipper vents all over that you can open up to let heat out during the summer time. The sleeves and waist are all fully adjustable... And, it's basically what I think is a very cool-looking textile jacket. I just never wear it!

It's been just sitting in the closet for the past year. So I figured I might's well sell it cheaply to someone who might actually use it. Again- I'm not looking for a profit here at all. I just want some of my closet space back... :)

I paid $75+ for the jacket, plus around $15 for the armor + S/H for it... And, I think it will cost me $15 to ship it via UPS Ground within the U.S... So, $55 sounds like a fair price?

Please PM if interested... :)

Pix attached...

PS. I just noticed that the photos came out a bit yellow. The Jacket is flawless and that's just my lousy camera. <lol> So, no worries.

Last edited:

flyingminno

Wow, I'd say I would take it off your hands, except that I am 5'9" and could not squeeze myself into a small! It looks great though!

Detrich

tnx tony... yes, it's in absolutely perfectly new condition.

bumpitty bump... :)

Detrich

bumpitty bump... i'll lower the price more if someone wants it :)

ChaseK

I'll get with you if you haven't sold this in a week or so. Gotta buy the bike first! Haha

But here's a free bump either way

Detrich

i'll make sure to give whoever buys it a great deal... i'd rather see someone make use of this gear then let it rot away in my closet. it's brand freaking new still afterall! :)

CBanks2343

This may fit my girl........I will see what size she wears and get back to you

short_guy

Also PM'd - is the jacket still available?

Detrich

Yes it is...

I just PM'd you back. So, we can communicate there. :)

Detrich

***** 3/18/2011 - THIS IS SOLD *****

Thanks everyone :)

Detrich

This is from the buyer:

"Got the jacket today, it's even better than you described. It should go great with the new bike - many thanks! "

Thanks again everyone. :)