For Sale: $30 Shipped: Like New - HJC CL-15 in Medium, Yamaha Blue (DOT/ Snell)

Detrich

I bought this full-faced helmet a year ago before I knew anything about proper helmet sizing... It was too big for me, so I wore it a few times and then bought a smaller helmet that fit properly...

For sizing reference, my head measures 21.5" (54.5cm), which according to HJC's size chart puts me right in between an XS and Small... So, if your noggen is larger than 22" but not quite 23.25" then Medium is your size... :)

Here are links to HJC's web site's size chart and fitment reference guides:

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

In short, this helmet still looks, smells, and feels new... It has never been mishandled, dropped, or bumped while in my possession. And, the color matches our Yamaha FZ6, FZ6R Team Yamaha Blue to a T... It's been just sitting in the closet in the helmet sack for the past year. So I figured I might's well sell it cheaply to someone who might actually use it. Am not looking for a profit here at all. I just want some of my closet space back... :)

I paid $65+ shipping for it new, and I think it will cost me $15 to ship it via UPS Ground within the U.S... So, $30 sounds like a fair price? Please PM if interested... :)

Pix attached...

Detrich

oops, pictures uploaded sideways... lol. sorry about that.

MikeN02

Would jump on this if I had the extra cash... I'm sort of a helmet collector and wouldn't mind replacing my "work" helmet that's damaged either.

Detrich

tnx mike. blue prolly wouldn't go with ur black r6 tho?

bumpitty bump... :)

p.s. r6 forum took down my posting cuz they said i have to wait 2 months... <lol> xP oh well...

MikeN02

tnx mike. blue prolly wouldn't go with ur black r6 tho?

bumpitty bump... :)

p.s. r6 forum took down my posting cuz they said i have to wait 2 months... <lol> xP oh well...
I use my old helmet that's blue/white for my work helmet because I get downright sweaty and dirty and don't want it smelling my hair up when I take the bike out to dinners.

Yeah it's so scams don't happen etc I guess. Need to be a member for 60 days.

Detrich

I've been on there as a lurker for way longer than 60 days. lol. I guess I should've just applied for an account... D'oh! xP

Detrich

bumpitty bump... i'll lower the price more if someone wants it.

i don't want to be like heineken... hahahahaha

j/k xP

Detrich

Bumpitty bump... :)

Detrich

Bumpitty bump... :)

Last edited:

Detrich

Humphrey Bump... :)

Detrich

*** Monday 3/28/2011 - Sale Pending ****

Detrich