For real...?

ylwf3vr

Is this guy serious??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZpzyL1h7aU]30minutes before my Motorcycle was Stolen Kawasaki zx636r 600 - YouTube[/ame]

"Craigslist showing, left key in bike, buyer took off.."??

That's why you take cash in hand before the test drive. Or at least have a second (experienced) guy on a bike to be ready to follow.

Malicioso

That's why every time I have let someone test drive any of the vehicles I've had up for sale, I ask them to hand me over their license or any photo ID before they head off, then just hand it back once they have come back.

Never had a problem with that and if they say no or don't have a license, then no test drive for you brah! ;)

danieljardim

I don't think he let the guy test ride.

I think the guy probably saw the key on ignition, and ask to sit in the bike see if he likes it, and than ask to turn on the engine to hear the exhaust.

the guy trying to be a weekend salesman, probably didn't think and turn it on and the guy took off with the bike.

Anyone here before hearing this story would probably do the same. I would if I was selling a bike, but I would be fine because the gate in my house is always closed because of the dogs.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member