For anyone in the San Antonio, TX area

Just a word of warning to those with pets: Please be very cautious if you take your animals to Becker Animal Hospital off of I-10 and Vance Jackson. We just finished spending over 2k getting our dog's femur repaired with a plate and 6 pins. All was healing very well, but he managed to break his stitches, so we took him back in have him re-checked. The idiots there left a door open and he ran out, on his broken leg. No one would have even told us if it wasn't for another customer telling us he saw our dog outside running around. So they were chasing him around with a broken leg, causing his wound to completely re-open and he tore his pads on both front paws. The doctor put staples in his leg to close it back up, but they ended up falling back out overnight. So he is back there to be re-stitched, again. Then they have the balls to try and charge us for this. Please, if you love your pets like we do, try to avoid this establishment at all costs.

OK, rant over.

Last edited:

cloud9

That's terrible but hott damn sir... not only am I in San Antonio... I stay in Converse too bro! In fact... I think I've seen you around haha! I'm actually down here off Foster.. so not technically Converse... but that's my home and my Folks stay across the street from the Grey campus :) Small world!