Fluid leak in the front of the bike

Kaizen

So I recently got home from a two month business trip and my motorcycle has leaked a bunch of fluid from the front of the bike. It seems like its coming from the brakes.. it pooled up on the wheel and under the tire, and when I felt around the brake discs they were slick with whatever the fluid was. My other thought is that it could be from the suspension, but sitting on the bike the front suspension seems normal so I would think that it is the brakes.

I'm looking for ideas of what I should do next to correct this problem? I could just take it into a shop but prefer to fix it myself, any help is appreciated.

Holy Cow, Man! You blew a fork seal hard enough to leak on the ground??!! What the heck have you been doing? :eek:

Honestly no idea, had only taken it out for one ride this summer because I've been away on business trips. After that one ride it started leaking really badly, just got my bike back from the shop tho, the new fork seals look great.

Honestly no idea, had only taken it out for one ride this summer because I've been away on business trips. After that one ride it started leaking really badly, just got my bike back from the shop tho, the new fork seals look great.

Glad she is back to running, but only one ride this summer? :(
what did the new seals set you back?

Back