"floating license plate"

fz6r marc

hey everyone, just installed my ghetto "floating" license plate with LED plate lights, and smaller set back turn signals. What do you think? Smaller turn signals that are set back and more streamlined tail. Be nice. :surrender:
Yet to come is my seat cowl. :thumbup:

Attachments

MustGoFaster

It's different, but i don't know, for some reason I like the stock fender.
I agree, I like the stock one better. Still debating on whether or not I want to get the eliminator. Thinking it might go better with the bike once I install the protons.

danieljardim

I agree, I like the stock one better. Still debating on whether or not I want to get the eliminator. Thinking it might go better with the bike once I install the protons.
You know. I like the stock turn signals better too. I wish the had a flush mount type of turn signal bigger the the proton and matching orange with the rear turn signal.

CrazyCawi

I really like what you did here

MustGoFaster

hey everyone, just installed my ghetto "floating" license plate with LED plate lights, and smaller set back turn signals. What do you think? Smaller turn signals that are set back and more streamlined tail. Be nice. :surrender:
Yet to come is my seat cowl. :thumbup:
Guess I didn't really notice the turn signals when I looked at it the first time. Those I live. The stock ones are kind meh.

Chucker

Only because you asked.....I don't see the point.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

KeysRider3

It's different from any other I've seen, and your plate isn't going to be crushed into your undertail like a lot I've seen, but I would be liking it more if the license plate bracket was about 1/3 the length. However, if it was shorter ya might just have to put your plate on a hinge so it wouldn't get crushed.

Bert-Aus

is that an actuator I see?

That round looking thing just above your plate, is it an actuator?

fz6r marc

Good one

That round looking thing just above your plate, is it an actuator?
I actually had to google the word actuator. Lol:). Ok so the way I hung the plate is not such a hit. This is what happens when u watch too much American chopper. I guess it's back to a stock fender. Thanks for your input. :)

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member