first vid with new gopro

BKP

Nice... I don't ride without a cam, *every* trip.

What's with the blue box? Hiding the speedo? You don't think they're going to nail you based on that, do you? (Or do they do that in Oz?). If they did it here, most of us in the states would be serving life sentences...

vkamnev

lol. this video contains content that is blocked by EMI in your country. change your soundtrack :)

icestorm

yeah has been known to happen here also if they pull you over with one on the bike they can confiscate it as evidence( if it shows the speedo).
Which is why i will be moving it to the front of the bike so it doesnt film the speedo.

BKP

yeah has been known to happen here also if they pull you over with one on the bike they can confiscate it as evidence( if it shows the speedo).
Which is why i will be moving it to the front of the bike so it doesnt film the speedo.
AFIK, anything that is *not* outwardly contraband, stolen, or otherwise illegal can NOT be confiscated here without very solid just cause. I don't believe they can even *view* your video without a warrant, so it's basically impossible for them to know *what* is on it. The emphasis on photographer's rights in this area has grown, due to the proliferation of personal telephone videos capturing crimes.

Now, that having been said, if you're clocked doing 130 in a 65 (which our bikes *can* do), obviously, all bets are off and you deserve to be taken down.

Last edited:

icestorm

just a short one this its the most fun part of nebo road

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY7ajHb1yq4&feature=plcp]nebo - YouTube[/ame]