First Ride This Year

Zgovitz

Took my first ride for the year (about 5 months). About the best thing I could have done today. There was snow everywhere and the roads were a bit wet, but the bike and I didn't lay down and it felt great to be out. Suppose to be freezing rain and rain all day tomorrow sooo guess this was just a treat until spring.

Attachments

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Grumpy

Now that's the spirit!!

Over the last couple of days it has got up to the 40s out side and I was half temped to ride. There is just too much snow and slat all over for me to ride just yet. So i fired her up and listened to her purr. :)

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

We went for a ride last weekend and the weekend before that, first rip was just a 150 or so miles, the one last weekend was 350 miles.
Almost got hit by a guy evading Police. :eek:
Scary seeing a car headed right for you on the wrong side of the road just feet away, I could see the guys face as I watched the front and rear tires start smoking from being locked up during breaking, happened so quick it was like a movie. Wife had passed already, a guy stopped beside me at the next light and was going "Dang man that guy almost got you".
Stopped at a rest stop for a bite and looked at the sign -- Area 51:confused:
Weird ride for sure, fun and eventful. :D

Rawknrohl

I wanted to go out today but the 200 yards of ice before I'd get to paved road would be a problem I feel like... Also I haven't changed out the storage oil or storage fuel or readied everything else on it for summer. It was 44 degrees here today, warmest it's been since last fall... back into the low 20's and teens for the next week. :(