First post and no FZ6R yet

blkbrd

Elite Member

cavcuz05

Welcome...you will love it

DragonBlu

I'm sure you will find it a fine machine just as most all of us on here have. Lots of info and good people here to support you. Welcome!

redprodigy35

Welcome!
As others have said, I'm sure you will enjoy the bike.
I went out for 3 hours yesterday, and only stopped for a coffee/smoke break about halfway through. More so because I wanted my nic fix, than from being strained/tired. I'm 6'3"....

Riding my bike the last few weeks I have come to realize that going for a RR like I had originally planned/hoped for was a unrealistic and horrible idea. The 6R has all the power I need without being twitchy-- and I'm still doing my break in period.

When I finished my 3 hour "spirited pace" run, I gave myself a mental pat on the back for making the right choice. As a fellow 6R owner, I would tell you to go ahead and do the same now-- although you did "pay your dues" with your 500 Suzu.

I am new myself- but I would go as far as to say you are in the perfect position to really enjoy your new Yama.

And if the blue's weren't faster :p , I would have gone for the black/gold myself. Beautiful bike- wish you all the best!

Hoops 09Raven

Welcome!
As others have said, I'm sure you will enjoy the bike.
I went out for 3 hours yesterday, and only stopped for a coffee/smoke break about halfway through. More so because I wanted my nic fix, than from being strained/tired. I'm 6'3"....

Riding my bike the last few weeks I have come to realize that going for a RR like I had originally planned/hoped for was a unrealistic and horrible idea. The 6R has all the power I need without being twitchy-- and I'm still doing my break in period.

When I finished my 3 hour "spirited pace" run, I gave myself a mental pat on the back for making the right choice. As a fellow 6R owner, I would tell you to go ahead and do the same now-- although you did "pay your dues" with your 500 Suzu.

I am new myself- but I would go as far as to say you are in the perfect position to really enjoy your new Yama.

And if the blue's weren't faster :p , I would have gone for the black/gold myself. Beautiful bike- wish you all the best!
I have to pretty much ditto what redprodigy said, except for that he might be somewhat diliusional for saying blue's are faster :spank:

Good choice in the 6R!!

Sparkxx1

Welcome! I love my bike and I'm sure you will love your bike too. I'll probably get Honda CBR600 when I get out of college as a little present to myself, but right now the fz6r fits all my needs perfectly.

Jay S.

Welcome! You will surely love this bike. Every time I ride mine I seem to love her even more. I think it is just about perfect in every way as far as mid-sized bikes are concerned. All 3 of my previous bikes had something that seemed to drive me nuts. However, this bike, there are a few things I'd like to add, but could ride it bone-stock forever with no complaints.

Ride on brother!

Oh yeah, I went to the dealer to buy a blue one, then saw the black and gold and fell in love at first sight.

:cool:

iSpoolin

I hate you, I want gold wheels haha, I think im probably going to paint mine over the winter when I get new tires on :)

blkbrd

Elite Member

NoDoze

Congratulations and welcome to the community! You'll love the bike!

Take care and ride safe.

the_cr

Thanks for the welcome!! (except for iSpoolin) who hates me for my rims haha. Tomorrow is the day I bring my new baby home. Prob'ly won't sleep tonight.
I got lucky enough to find a Black 6r with gold rims as well. Absolutely gorgeous. If the last week has been any indication you're going to love it. Its a blast to ride :)

blkbrd

Elite Member