First mods-flush mounts and frame sliders

xJoshuaDrakex

Shogun frame sliders came in the mail today. When I bought the bike it came with uninstalled flush mounts.So I installed both tonight and I love them. Getting a new back tire installed tomorrow (Michelin Pilot Road 2), maybe some wheel stripes, and a new riding jacket.

Wooster

By any chance is one of those flush mounts brighter than the other? I've been having nothing but problems with 2 different sets that I bought. I bought one set from Rumble Concepts for like $60 and another set from eBay for $15 and both gave me issues.

On a side note....Rumble Concepts is a scam. The LEDs I got from eBay were the same exact thing RC sent me, but $45 less. I'm talking the same exact serial numbers and everything.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

xJoshuaDrakex

Those look very nice. What jacket are you planning on getting?
Thank you. I ended up getting a Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0. It was half price from $150. So $75 for a decent jacket was a good deal.

By any chance is one of those flush mounts brighter than the other? I've been having nothing but problems with 2 different sets that I bought. I bought one set from Rumble Concepts for like $60 and another set from eBay for $15 and both gave me issues.

On a side note....Rumble Concepts is a scam. The LEDs I got from eBay were the same exact thing RC sent me, but $45 less. I'm talking the same exact serial numbers and everything.
They look to be the same brightness. I'm not sure what brand they are or where the guy before me bought them but they seem to be decent quality. That is crap about the Rumble Concepts. I'll stay away from there.

I got the back tire mounted and picked up some red wheel stripes. Will be adding more pictures of that later and possibly a video of the ride.