First 2 Mods

DaveMK

2 Mods. Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator Kit, and ZX6 mirrors. Thanks to FZRblack for taking the time to help out and offer some advice! Apologies in advance for the horrible photo quality, will take a few better pics once I get the flush mounts, seat cowl, decals off, and figure out what to do with the negative space where the grab bar was.

Wooster

Looks good. My FE kit is in the mail as I type this. Looks like it's going to be a pain in the #$% to put it on. How long did it take you?

DaveMK

Looks good. My FE kit is in the mail as I type this. Looks like it's going to be a pain in the #$% to put it on. How long did it take you?
About 2 hours give or take, but I was hanging out in the garage with a few friends, its actually really really easy and shouldnt take anywhere near 2 hours. maybe 30-45 minutes? Hour at most. I Tend to exagerate lol.

CrazyCawi

looks excellent. Well done

imonfire

Hey that looks great. I'm in the process of finding a fe kit for my bike. How are you liking that kit? Did it come with the rear t/s?
I've looked at the targa,dmp,comp werks, and some on eBay which all seem to be pretty much the same. Anyone have any helpful info to give me I would appreciate it.
I think I'm just looking into everything to much as my bike is brand new and I want it to look the best it can.
Black is the best color tho

DaveMK

Hey that looks great. I'm in the process of finding a fe kit for my bike. How are you liking that kit? Did it come with the rear t/s?
I've looked at the targa,dmp,comp werks, and some on eBay which all seem to be pretty much the same. Anyone have any helpful info to give me I would appreciate it.
I think I'm just looking into everything to much as my bike is brand new and I want it to look the best it can.
Black is the best color tho
agreed 100% i was the same way, really obssesing over parts for my bike at first even before i got it! i definitely am in love with the competition werkes f.e kit. worth every penny and makes it look so sharp! im waiting on my back seat cowl took off the grab bars and gonna tint out the windshield as well as put proton flushmounts in. got everything together cant wait to get some free time to do it! good luck with the bike dude!