Finally used the HOV lane

Detrich

With the city of Los Angeles on the edge of bankruptcy, I guess the Cal Trans douche bags figured they could rape more $ from motorists by converting the carpool lanes on the 110 & the 10 to Fast Trak (pay only) lanes.

Initially, the ass wipe Cal Trans were going to require all motorcycles have to buy, pay, and have to carry a transponder too. Then, for unknown reasons they retracted that requirement a month or so ago. They "claimed" the change was due to improvements made to their system. (Geez, who is scripting their lies anyways?)

So now- since I can no longer drive in the carpool lane- when it's 9pm Sunday and I'm driving home from my sisters house with my mom and there is a shitload of traffic, all I can do is look at all the damned red brake lights in front of me and drool over at the two empty Fast Trak lanes- which used to be car pool lanes- and curse at those mother f-ing idiots at Cal Trans in my mind. Sigh

BoneJj

With the city of Los Angeles on the edge of bankruptcy, I guess the Cal Trans douche bags figured they could rape more $ from motorists by converting the carpool lanes on the 110 & the 10 to Fast Trak (pay only) lanes.

Initially, the ass wipe Cal Trans were going to require all motorcycles have to buy, pay, and have to carry a transponder too. Then, for unknown reasons they retracted that requirement a month or so ago. They "claimed" the change was due to improvements made to their system. (Geez, who is scripting their lies anyways?)

So now- since I can no longer drive in the carpool lane- when it's 9pm Sunday and I'm driving home from my sisters house with my mom and there is a shitload of traffic, all I can do is look at all the damned red brake lights in front of me and drool over at the two empty Fast Trak lanes- which used to be car pool lanes- and curse at those mother f-ing idiots at Cal Trans in my mind. Sigh
How the hell are they going bankrupt with all those taxes generated from the sale of weed?

Detrich

LOL. They smoked it all I guess.

Empty lanes available during off-hours when there's traffic is just wrong in my book. :(

BoneJj

LOL. They smoked it all I guess.

Empty lanes available during off-hours when there's traffic is just wrong in my book. :(
I completely agree, If there is stop and go traffic and the HOV lanes are not being used, something is wrong....