FIFA 10 on XBOX

findmadhav

Hey Guys,

Does anyone here play FIFA 10 on XBOX 360? I noticed that for sometime I am getting a message "EA Servers are currently unavailable, pls try later".
Has EA discontinued the online feature for FIFA 10?

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

yfz6r

EA has shut down servers for older sports games before. It happened with madden 06 and 07 on 360. It's an easy way to make you upgrade.

Im not a huge fan of the way ea does business after they bought the NFL licencs so they wouldn't have to worry about $20 2k football games coming out that played as good or better than madden. So now if I want to play football, madden is my only choice.
I want to play a new NFL fever, NFL blitz (not the new xbl one though) and some 2k football!

Ea does have some wonderful games though. Just don't like how they make you upgrade and eliminate the competition

And The update will prompt you if it is necessary and won't interfere with online play otherwise. This is on EA's end.
How are the new FIFA games? I havent played a soccer game since the 16 bit days. Are they easy enough for a newbie to enjoy?

Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

findmadhav

sorry mate im up to date with my fifa got 12 off ebay lol

however i do believe xbox is doing another update soon so if your on xbox 360 than that could be why.. i was on battlefield bad company 2 last night till 2 am though and thats an EA game as well...
Hey how much did you pick up the FIFA 12 from eBay for?
Gamestop sells new for 60 bucks, and did not want to spend that much. And did you get new or used?

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member