Fieldsheer leather jacket size

gearhead

Question for those that have a leather Fieldsheer jacket. I am looking at the Fieldsheer Razor perforated leather jacket, here's the link: Fieldsheer Razor Leather Jacket - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore
My chest measures 46" and falls right between the size markers (XL= 44"-46" chest, XXL=46"-48" chest.) Do these jackets run small or large? I plan on using this jacket for warm weather without the liner. This is a closeout item with no returns so I really need to be sure. Thanks all.

NineseveN

I have a Fieldsheer Air Speed IV (kickass jacket BTW), and I measure a 43" chest. I bought a L (42-44) and it fits true to size. It's a little tight with the liner in, a little loose with it out, but overall I'd consider it just right.

So I'd say, if you want a tighter jacket, get the lower size, if you want a looser jacket, get the next size up. I prefer a tight jacket myself, it keeps the armor in place.

Heineken

Elite Member

NineseveN

I also prefer a snugger fit, even if it's impossible to find size 38 US on any US on-line retailers... Does anybody else share the same problem? Any solutions?
The link below takes you to a Fieldsheer jacket in size 38. It's not perforated though. I've seen size 38 in jackets before, you just have to look around. In alpha sizes, that's usually a S or XS.

WP471-306:: FieldSheer Aston Leather Jacket - Closeout Price: $139.99! In stock NOW! Why pay list price of $299.99?

Also, the Scorpion Stinger jacket is supposed to be really nice (sportbiketrackgear highly recommends them) and can be had in a S (38 max):
Scorpion Stinger Leather Motorcycle Jacket :: New Enough, LTD (on sale)

or

Scorpion ExoWear Stinger Perforated Leather Jacket (red or blue is on sale there, but there's a good review video too).

Though you seem to have your jacket covered already, but just in case you were looking. :)

Last edited:

angelsneverlose

Question for those that have a leather Fieldsheer jacket. I am looking at the Fieldsheer Razor perforated leather jacket, here's the link: Fieldsheer Razor Leather Jacket - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore
My chest measures 46" and falls right between the size markers (XL= 44"-46" chest, XXL=46"-48" chest.) Do these jackets run small or large? I plan on using this jacket for warm weather without the liner. This is a closeout item with no returns so I really need to be sure. Thanks all.

ive been looking for a good 2 peice set that doesn't cost an arm and a leg...

Could this jacket, paired with the fieldsheer leather pants (and velcro pucks) be used for the track? Is it good enough? I really liek the way it looks and its supposed to be really comfy as well! but want to make sure i can wear it to the track before i do anything, like purchase it:)

or can any leather be used for the track?